Friday, September 14, 2007

The end of the Third week

Well I just finished my last class for this week. Tomorrow we are going to the Women's World Cup here in Wuhan, China. I am finally getting into the groove of things. We have been to Mr. Mai's again this week. We met some really cool people. I really connected with this Chinese College student. His name is Shane and he is one of the, if not the most, fun Chinese people I have met. His face lit up as we walked into Mr. Mai's this past Wednesday. He loves to play tennis, and he is going to take me to get a racquet some time so we can play. I am starting to love the culture and the "way of life" here. Every taxi ride is a new adventure that brings me closer to father (Because they all drive Crazy here). Well I should go. We are going to our friends house for dinner tonight. Look for me at the Women's World Cup...I will be in the 4th row!!!

Me and some Chinese friends at Mr. Mai's coffee shop and foreign language club. They have great coffee...eat your heart out Starbucks! Sorry Mom.

This is gonna be a sweet round building when it's finished!

The entire school puts everything on hold and has morning exercises for 20 minutes a day.

This guy is selling sweet potatoes outside of school. I haven't tried them....yet!

Huge buildings are going up like crazy. And they are everywhere.

We decided to walk around after our Weekly trip to Mr. Mai's...but there wasn't that much to do! The nightlife was non-existent in this part of town. So Stew decided to take some pics.

More morning exercises...I can't get enough...it's really funny to watch.

Cool Chinese building...One of many like this.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

brother,
thanks for the pictures they are awesome. man i miss you a lot and i love getting your updates to hear what you are doing and just to see how things are. you have definately been in my prayers and i hope that you are growing and learning a lot while your out there. keep loving just as he loves us. hopefully we can get some time on skype again and just chat. much love brother.
nate castro