Sunday, August 7, 2011

Almost Ready to Leave

Well I am almost all packed and ready to go. I leave tomorrow night out of LAX. I had a wonderful last week with the students at the Church. We all went to camp at Green Valley. Middle School the first 4 days and High School the next 4 days. I am tiered but I had a great time hanging out. I will miss them all very much. The chrch also prayed for me during all three services. It was a special time for me knowing that so many people are interested in my life.

It has been hard saying goodbye the past few days but I know that wonderful things will be in-store for me as soon as I arrive late Tuesday afternoon.

Thank you all so much for your support. It means a lot.

If you wanted to be added to the email updates send me your email address and I will be sure to add you. taybartlett@gmail.com

I love you all!

No comments: