Friday, January 11, 2008

Time for a Break!


Chinese Zoo...I guess it's ok to feed the animals. Everyone was doing it.

West lake in Hangzhou. Beautiful city.
Well, the longest semester of school is finally over and we are now having the longest break between semesters. We get 6 weeks off! It's going to be amazing. So we decided to take a few trips. Tonight Stew and I are boarding a train and going to the city of Shenzhen and then taking a subway to Hong Kong. After we spend a few days in Hong Kong we are going to Thailand for two weeks. We couldn't go at a better time because it is suppose to snow in Wuhan next week! We are going to the capital, Bangkok, for 3 days and then we are going on the sunny island of Puckett for 10 days. I know, I know...as you are reading this you are so jealous of my life right now! hahaha I'm just kidding. Oh...Oh...Oh...we have an answer to pryer....Heaven on Earth, Starbucks, is coming soon five minutes from my house! If only they had an In-N-Out! hahahaha

After Thailand we are coming back to Wuhan to rest, relax and celebrate the Chinese New Year on February 6th. Then towards the end of my break my parents are coming out to visit me. I am very excited to see them. I will meet them in Beijing then we will go to Xi'an and then come back to Wuhan.

That is about all that is going on with me right now. Thank you all so much for thinking of me and prying for me. I could not to this without all of your support.

I will keep you updated during my break with pictures and a new video. Thank you again for everything you do.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tay tay,
hey man i hope that you have a good break. i know that you will have a wonderful time seeing tailand and all your other adventures you are going on. i miss you man. hey when your in tailand look for this thing called Pickley Heat its like gold bond but super hot. you only can find it in tailand. look for it and bring some back. its in a metal container. miss you man. i am praying for you always. keep us updated on whats going on. love ya.

Nate

Barbara Bartlett said...

i think you guys have more vacations then work days! i cant wait to see you. we miss you so much. have a great time on your vacation. you will go back to china with a tan!

Anonymous said...

Hey Taylor!!! It's your long lost bud from theater.. Cassandra Vannoy! How are you China man?? lol. Anyways, I'm working with your mom right now at Starbucks and she told me all that you were doing and I think that's awesome! Hope you're having a great time and don't be a stranger k?? I'll email you my email address and hopefully we can keep in touch. Have an awesome time.. God bless.:)

--Cass